Monday, August 12, 2013

记录心情

The longer I have been away from my blog, the harder it gets for me to come back. Sometimes I almost felt I needed a big entrance, to have something important to say... Then I would write something but never publish them...

I remembered when I first started blogging, that was June 2009, Landon was only 6 months old, I had no idea what I was doing and no idea what this experience would've impacted my life.

A new mum in a new city with a new life. A little lost, a little lonely, then I met you all the wonderful ladies.

I miss those times, I miss Alliot, I miss Maia, I miss Kenza, I miss Yoli, I miss Wiebke, I miss FeiAn, Justine, Amelie, Sonoko, and many of the friends I met here. Some of us got connected on Facebook, I am thankful to have you in my life, thankful for you to let me know you are well.

Nea is starting her pre-school next Monday, Landon is going to kindergarten this year.

I needed to hear this today, thanks Wiebke, I found this on your pinterest


From here




5 comments:

  1. Dear Yanyan,
    how much your words touch my heart! I also miss you, and our small blogging community. I'm still interested in blogging, but somehow it has changed ... with more people on facebook ... where I don't feel very much at home so far...
    thank you for these precious words. I wish you Nea and Landon a very good pre-school and kindergarten start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need for big news, it's the little moments that count the most. How time flies! Wishing Nea and Landon an amazing first day at school! Yay! This is going to be a good year- this is your time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you too. I met so many great people thanks to blogging and our brands and you're certainly one of the most wonderful one!
    I met many in person and I hope we will finally meet and have a chat with a coffee someday :-)
    Lots of love to you, Landon and Nea ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been thinking about you, and wondering what you're up to. I miss hearing from you! I won't take my own advice, but please do jump back in and keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Yanyan, I miss you too! It's so good to hear from you. it's quite some time that we are less active but when browsing the old pics of our kids, it seems everything was like yesterday. I really miss the lovely days we got closely connected. I still feel the beautiful connection between us :) Lots of love to you!

    ReplyDelete