Saturday, December 29, 2012

post holidays

Today started with sunshine and blue sky, but ended with wind and cold rain. I think I am spoiled by the weather here in southern California. I am pretty miserable whenever the temperature and the rain drops. I already forgotten how I survived the eight winters in Finland...

Christmas is over, the holiday fever, the excitement is settling down. I enjoy the post holiday time, doing nothing, feeling a bit guilty of over-eating but secretly happy that I have set myself free. So free that I finished a whole box of chocolate all by myself.

I still have some gift wrapping paper and ribbons left, I knew I wouldn't have needed all these when I bought them, but they look so nice, prettier than some of the gifts. Time to store them together with all the Christmas ointments when it is time to store them, maybe next weekend... Tomorrow we are going to the mountain with snow, the Finnish man in the house misses snow and the kids wants to visit Peter Rabbit.





5 comments:

  1. I miss you and your little ones!
    I hope I can see more posts from you, my dear friend and I'm looking forward to your new designs. Also, I hope that I can have a more frequent update in this new year :)
    Wish you a wonderful 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful little treasure! Enjoy your holidays.
    We wish you a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Happy new year sweet YanYan. Lovely photos! Kisses to all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you all the best for this new year!!!Hope it will be the year we finally meet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Chinese New Year! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete